Dr. Goodin provides short and long term individual, couple, child, and family psychotherapy and counseling. She is highly experienced working with couples while seeing each member individually. Her training and years treating children gives her a depth of understanding in her work with adults of all ages.
Dr. Goodin's areas of specialty include but are not limited to:
- Depression and Anxiety that is situational, urgent, long term, medically and/or age related
- Relationship Issues concerning intimate partners, friends, family members, and colleagues
- Family Counseling for situational crises and long standing issues between and among siblings, parents, and grandparents
- Parenting Support, parental alienation, elder abuse, aging parents,
- Loss and Grief Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Work and Career issues, career development, burnout, second and third careers
- Stress Management, generalized malaise, fibromyalgia, polymyalgia, a healthy lifestyle
- Addiction & Recovery, substance abuse, eating disorders
- ADD, Autism Spectrum
- Evaluations for Gastric Bypass and spinal cord stimulators
- Pain Management
- Trauma Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Personality Disorders
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.